Symantec™ Secure Site Pro
Outstanding protection & global brand recognition w/ Norton®
The Symantec™ Secure Site Pro SSL certificate is one of the most secure and highest performing Organization Validated (OV) SSL certificates out there. Not only does it have the fastest & lightest encryption capabilities with Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC), you'll get all of the other extra premium additional features, including the Norton® Secured Seal which is the best way to leverage the power of the world's most trusted online security brand to make this a complete website security solution worth your consideration. After Symantec™ vets your company, you'll get access top-level 256-bit encryption with ECC, RSA & DSA support and a $1,500,000 warranty, which is one of the highest in the industry!
Symantec™ is the SSL certificate brand of choice for more than 93% of Fortune 500 companies along with the world's 40 largest banks. Customers are used to seeing the Norton® Secured Seal on trusted sites they frequent often. Why wouldn't you want to align yourself with them?
This total-package solution includes these additional FREE premium features:
- Vulnerability Scan – Daily scan to identify possible vulnerabilities in your site.
- Malware Scan – scan of your site to find malware before it finds your customers.
- NetSure® Protection Plan – One of the biggest warranties in the game: $1,500,000.
- SAN Enabled – You can secure additional domains with this certificate at any time by adding additional SANs (up to 250).
- Norton® Shopping Guarantee Ready – Eligible for the 20x ROI Guarantee conversion booster if you qualify.
- Strong Encryption Levels – Access to 3 industry-leading encryption hashing algorithms, ECC, RSA or DSA.
- FREE SAN for Base Domain – Secure both the WWW and non-WWW versions of your domain for free.
PLEASE NOTE: All Symantec™ SSL certificates come with the option to add SANs (multi-domain) for up to 250 domains. To just use the single-name certificate functionality, simply leave the SAN option as "0" during enrollment. Also, the Symantec™ Secure Site Pro covers your WWW and NON-WWW domain for FREE.
When you choose to secure your site with the Symantec™ Secure Site Pro SSL certificate and display the trusted Norton® Secured Seal, your site users (potential customers) will know you don't take their security lightly and that doing business with you is safe & secure. Choosing Symantec™ for your web security needs is how you turn your SSL into an investment, rather than a cost, because the confidence & added trust it provides has proven to provide real ROI.
Symantec™ also now offers a free SAN with all of their SSL certificates to secure both the WWW and non-WWW version of a domain. In other words:
- When the enrolled Common Name is www.domain.com, then Symantec™ will automatically cover domain.com as well with the same certificate.
- When the enrolled Common Name is domain.com, then Symantec™ will automatically cover www.domain.com as well with the same certificate.
Since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the validation process usually takes between 1-3 business days to complete. However, this wait is well worth it, since you'll be receiving protection from the top name in web security. This certificate will also activate HTTPS and the padlock icon in the browser bar.
However, if you're looking to truly go the extra mile with regard to trust, you'll want to check out the Symantec™ Secure Site with EV or Symantec™ Secure Site Pro with EV to activate the world's number 1 most symbol of trust when browsing online, the green address bar.
So, if you're looking for a great security solution to cover your domain with one of the top OV certificates & the strongest, lightest and highest performing encryption algorithm with ECC, you can't go wrong with the Symantec™ Secure Site Pro.