Symantec™ Secure Site
Inspire customer trust with the globally recognized Norton® brand
The Symantec™ Secure Site SSL certificate is one of the most premium Organization Validated (OV) certificates on the market, combining top-level 256-bit encryption, RSA & DSA support with the valuable Norton® Secured Seal to leverage the popular Norton® brand. This certificate also includes a $1,500,000 warranty, which is one of the highest ones in the industry!
Symantec™ is the SSL certificate brand of choice for more than 93% of Fortune 500 companies along with the world's 40 largest banks. Customers are used to seeing the Norton® Secured Seal on their most visited and trusted websites, so wouldn't you want to throw your name into that hat as well?
This solution includes additional FREE premium features to take make this a complete & comprehensive security solution known to man.
- Daily Malware Scan – Daily notification if any malware is detected on your site.
- NetSure® Protection Plan – A large warranty & peace of mind: $1,500,000.
- Seal-in-Search™ – Activates the Norton® Site Seal in Google results pages on all PCs w/ Norton® Anti-Virus installed to differentiate your site before a customer clicks.
- SAN Enabled – You can secure additional domains with this certificate at any time by adding additional SANs (up to 100).
- Norton® Shopping Guarantee Ready – Eligible for the 20x ROI Guarantee conversion booster if you qualify.
- Strong Encryption Levels – Access to 2 industry-leading encryption, RSA or DSA hashing algorithms.
- FREE SAN for Base Domain – Secure both the WWW and non-WWW versions of your domain for free.
PLEASE NOTE: All Symantec™ SSL certificates come with the option to add SANs (multi-domain) for up to 100 domains. To just use the single-name certificate functionality, simply leave the SAN option as "0" during enrollment. Also, the Symantec™ Secure Site with EV SSL covers your WWW and NON-WWW domain for FREE.
When you protect your site with the Symantec™ Secure Site SSL Certificate and display the Norton® Secured Seal, your customers will know that their transactions are secure and you are who you say you are. If you want a certificate that can be viewed as an investment rather than a cost and provide a true ROI – the Symantec™ brand is the way to go, and the Secure Site is an excellent option.
Symantec™ also now offers a free SAN with all of their SSL certificates. The benefit of this free SAN is to secure both the WWW and non-WWW version of a domain. To clarify:
- When the enrolled Common Name is www.domain.com, then Symantec™ will automatically cover domain.com as well with the same certificate.
- When the enrolled Common Name is domain.com, then Symantec™ will automatically cover www.domain.com as well with the same certificate.
Since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the validation process usually takes between 1-3 business days to complete. However, this wait is well worth it, since you'll be receiving protection from the top name in web security. This certificate will also activate HTTPS and the padlock icon in the browser bar.
However, if you're looking to truly go the extra mile with regard to trust, you'll want to check out the Symantec™ Secure Site with EV. In addition to the features mentioned above, the Symantec™ Secure Site with EV comes with the green address bar, the most universally recognized symbol of trust on the web.
So, if you're looking for some bang for your buck and to cover your domain with one of the top OV certificates out there, you can't go wrong with the Symantec™ Secure Site.