RapidSSL certificates are best suited for small and medium capital e-commerce web sites. RapidSSL certificate offer 99% desktop and server browser compatibility with up to 256 bit SSL encryption and 2048- bit CSR encryption. RapidSSL certificate Include a $10,000 warranty and provide you with a competitive advantage by giving your visitors confidence that all of their personal data is protected including credit card details. RapidSSL Certificates will secure the WWW and non-WWW version of your domain if the WWW is generated one level to the left of the root domain (i.e. www.example.com).
A RapidSSL certificate will help you gain a competitive advantage as it gives your visitors confidence that it is safe to share personal data and that all their information will be protected, including credit card details.
Buy New or Renew Your Existing RapidSSL Certificates
Multi-Year Discounts - less renewals to worry about, be secure for longer
Key Features and Benefits of RapidSSL Certificate
- Full domain validation method
- Standard 128 / 256 bit SSL and 2048 bit CSR encryption
- Automated online validation - no paperwork
- Immediate SSL certificate issuance 24/7/365
- Assurance of free unlimited reissue for 24/7/365
- The lowest cost install SSL certificate
- Few steps of validation and be the owner of SSL - No paperwork!
- Secure www and non-www domains
- The lowest cost single root SSL certificate of major SSL brand
- Special discount price on multiple year purchase Up to 3 years
- Unlimited Server License (No Extra Cost)
- Static FREE RapidSSL site seal called "Secured by RapidSSL"
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Installation Support
- Comprehensive root certificate - No chain installation
- Comes with $10,000 Warranty
- Single Domain Name (FQDN)
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Unlimited – Install on any number of servers
Product Specification of RapidSSL Certificate
- Domain Secured:Fully Qualified Domain Name Security (WWW & Non-WWW)
- Issuance Speed:Instant (just few seconds)
- Validation Technique:Fully Domain Validation (DV)
- Notification Level:Domain name displayed on certificate
- Encryption Level:128 / 256 bit and 2048 bit CSR
- Browser Compatibility:99% of all Web Browsers and Mobile Devices
- Site Seal:Static Secured Seal by RapidSSL. FREE!
- Server License:Unlimited server license - No extra cost
- Re-issue:Free unlimited re-issuance for life-time!
SSL Renewals additional advantages with us :
We offer an SSL Renewal process with just a few easy and simple steps. Renew your SSL Certificate with us and take advantage of some additional benefits. Below is a list of advantages to renew your SSL with us.
- Renew SSL certificate immediately with just a few steps during the Renewal Process.
- Renewal SSL certificate issuance within a few minutes or seconds only.
- 100% money back guarantee to match a multiple year discount price on renewals.
- Up to 90 days validity period for Renewal of SSL certificate.
- Always display to users that you are a secure Web Site with Secured Site Seal.
RapidSSL Certificate Compatibility
- Firefox 1+, 2+, 3+
- IE 5+, 6+, 7+, 8+
- Chrome 3+
- Netscape 4+
- Opera 7+
- AOL 5+
Server and Client OS
- Control Panels: Ensim, DotNet Panel, Plesk6+, Hsphere, Helm, and more.
- Web Servers: Apache, Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, IBM HTTP, Tomcat, Weblogic, Cobalt.
- E-Mail Servers: Lotus Dominos, Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003, SmarterMail, etc.
- Client OS: Mac OS X, Snow Leapord, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
- Server OS: Linux, Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
- Proxy Server, Routers & Firewalls: Microsoft ISA 2004, ISA 2006, CISCO, etc.
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Netfront 3.0+
RapidSSL Certificate - Secured RapidSSL Site Seal
Display your "Secured by RapidSSL" site seal prominently to ensure your customers are instantly assured that their details will be secured by the SSL provided by your RapidSSL certificate.
Code of Site Seal :
alt="RapidSSL Site Seal" border="0" />
*** Please note that delays in issuance can be caused if your order has been flagged for additional security review by GeoTrust.
RapidSSL Certificate Support Options