Enable Green Address Bar with The Trusted EV SSL from Thawte
Thawte EV SSL Web Server certificates enable the most visible security indicator, the green address bar in high-security browsers, assuring users that your site is secure and your identity has been authenticated to the industry's highest standard. When customers see the green address bar and the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal, they gain the confidence to complete their transaction.
Thawte EV SSL or Extended Validation SSL gives web site visitors an easy and reliable way to extend their trust online. In Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 (and upcoming releases of Firefox and Opera), the address bar turns green and displays the name of the Thawte EV SSL Certificate owner. The security status bar shows that the transaction is encrypted and the organization has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standard. All SSL Web Server with EV SSL certificates come with EV Upgrader™ the first-ever technology that automatically enables all visiting Windows™ XP clients to experience these interface enhancements with your site. Without EV Upgrader, only Windows Vista clients are sure to see the green address bar. Include Up to 256-bit encryption.
Key Features & Benefits of Thawte EV SSL Certificate
- Fully Organization Validated Certificate with EV Green Address Bar
- Secure Single Fully Qualified Domain Name (FAQD)
- EV Upgrader to Secure Website with Green Address Bar
- Includes the Thawte Dynamic Site Seal
- Thawte EV Comes with $1,500,000 Warranty
- Web Browser Ubiquity of over 99%.
- Certificate includes identity verification and includes your company details
- Able to re-issue the certificate an unlimited number of times up to the expiration date
- Free SSL Technical Support Available for 24/7 Directly from Thawte
- A Comperhensive Free Installation Tutorials
- Fully Integrated with the Online Certificate Status Protocol
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- FREE Unlimited Server License
Product Specification of Thawte Web Server EV SSL Certificate
- Domain Secured: Single Domain Name (FQDN)
- Issuance Speed: 1 to 10 Days
- Validation Technique: Organization Validated with EV Validation
- Notification Level: Green Bar, Domain Name & Organization Name Display
- Encryption Level: Up to 256 Bit Encryption
- Browser Compatibility: 99.99% of The Latest Web Browsers
- Site Seal: Dynamic Secured Seal by Thawte for FREE!
- Server License: Unlimited Server License to Secure Website on Multiple Web Server
- Re-issue: Unlimited
- Warranty: Comes with $1,500,000 Warranty
- SAN Support: Yes, its support Subject Alternative Name (SAN)
- Vulnerability Assessment: No
- Seal-in-Search: No
- Wildcard Support: No
- Anti-Malware Scan: No
Additional advantages of SSL Renewals with us:
Our SSL Renewal process is easy and simple. It is done in just as few of steps as buying a new SSL Certificate. Renew an SSL Certificate with us and it includes these additional benefits:
- Renew SSL certificates immediately in just a few steps of our Renewal Process.
- Renewal SSL certificate issuance within few minutes or seconds only.
- 100% opportunity to take advantage of multiple year discounted prices on renewals.
- Up to 90 days validity period for Renewal of SSL certificate.
- Be a secure Web Site always for your Web site users and display a Secured Site Seal.
Thawte EV SSL Certificate Compatibility
- Firefox 1+, 2+, 3+
- IE 5+, 6+, 7+, 8+
- Chrome 3+
- Netscape 4+
- Opera 7+
- AOL 5+
Server and Client OS
- Control Panels: Ensim, DotNet Panel, Plesk6+, Hsphere, Helm, and more.
- Web Servers: Apache, Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, IBM HTTP, Tomcat, Weblogic, Cobalt.
- E-Mail Servers: Lotus Dominos, Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003, SmarterMail, etc.
- Client OS: Mac OS X, Snow Leapord, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
- Server OS: Linux, Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
- Proxy Server, Routers & Firewalls: Microsoft ISA 2004, ISA 2006, CISCO, etc.
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Netfront 3.0+
Thawte EV SSL Certificate Support