Thawte SSL123 Certificate is an entry-level certificate which provides validation that your domain is registered and that you have authorized the purchase of the certificate. Through Thawte SSL123 Certificate encryption, the certificate assures that information is kept private between your web server and your clients' web browsers.
SSL123 Certificates require applicants to specify an Authorizing Contact during the enrollment process to confirm the order. The Authorizing Contact must be available to approve the order to ensure that the certificate is issued in the fastest possible time.
Key Features &Benefits of Thawte SSL 123 Certificate
- Complete Domain Validation
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- Issued in minutes
- Include $100,000 Warranty
- Browser ubiquity of over 99%
- Thawte Site Seal is included
- Able to re-issue the certificate an unlimited number of times up to the expiration date
- Support for IDNS character sets
- Fully integrated with the Online Certificate Status Protocol
- Multiple Year SSL Certificates Up to 5 Years
Product Specification of Thawte SSL 123 Certificate
Single Domain Name (FQDN)
128 Bit to 256 Bit SSL Encryption
99% The Latest Web Browsers
Secured Seal by ThawteFREE!
FREE self-service reissues
Advantages of SSL Renewals with us:
We offer an SSL Renewal process with a few easy and simple steps. The renewal process is the same as buying a new SSL Certificate. Renewing an SSL Certificate with us includes the additional benefits below:
- Renew SSL certificates immediatelyin just a few steps of our Renewal Process.
- Renewal SSL certificate issuance within few minutes or seconds only.
- 100% opportunity to take advantage of multiple year discounted prices on renewals.
- Up to 90 days validity period for Renewal of SSL certificate.
- Be a secure Web Site always for your Web site users and display a Secured Site Seal.
Thawte SSL123 Support
Thawte 123 SSL Certificate Compatibility
- Firefox 1+, 2+, 3+
- IE 5+, 6+, 7+, 8+
- Chrome 3+
- Netscape 4+
- Opera 7+
- AOL 5+
Server and Client OS
- Control Panels: Ensim, DotNet Panel, Plesk6+, Hsphere, Helm, and more.
- Web Servers: Apache, Microsoft IIS 7, IIS6, IBM HTTP, Tomcat, Weblogic, Cobalt.
- E-Mail Servers: Lotus Dominos, Exchange 2010, 2007, 2003, SmarterMail, etc.
- Client OS: Mac OS X, Snow Leapord, Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000, Linux Client OS.
- Server OS: Linux, Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, UNIX, Solaris, Novell, etc.
- Proxy Server, Routers & Firewalls: Microsoft ISA 2004, ISA 2006, CISCO, etc.
- Apple Iphone, Ipad Safari
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Netfront 3.0+