Here’s an easy fix to ‘You Have Not Chosen to Trust DigiCert Global CA G2’ error
If you’re a Mac user who’s facing a “You Have Not Chosen to Trust DigiCert Global CA G2” error message when accessing StoreFront or Web Interface applications, then you’re not alone. Many users are coming across this error.. We’ve outlined a step-by-step process to help you get rid of this pesky error.
How to Solve the “You Have Not Chosen to Trust DigiCert Global CA G2” Error?
There are two probable causes behind the certificate authority not being trusted, and naturally, it has two solutions accordingly. We’ve broken down the solutions in simple steps so that it’s easy for you to implement and get this error out of your way.
Solution 1: Update Your Citrix Receiver Version
- First, delete the current version of Citrix Client (for example, Citrix Receiver) on the device.
- Download the current version of Citrix Client (click here to download) and install it on your device.
Solution 2: Correctly Install SSL Certificate (on Mac)
- First, go to Applications > Utilities folder > Keychain Access
- Now highlight the X509 Anchors Keychain in the menu and browse through the certificates to find the certificate that is causing you the problem.
- Highlight that particular certificate and select File > Export from the menu bar.
- Finally, you must save the certificate to the Applications\Citrix ICA Client\keystore\cacerts folder (you should create this folder if it doesn’t exist).
Congratulations! You have just resolved the “You Have Not Chosen to Trust DigiCert Global CA G2” error by yourself. Kudos to you!
What Causes the “You Have Not Chosen to Trust DigiCert Global CA G2” Error?
Possible Cause 1: Outdated Citrix Client
This is perhaps the most likely reason behind this error. You could be facing this error if you’re using an old, unsupported Citrix client. For this, you’ll need to upgrade your client. We’ll see how you can do it later in this article.
Possible Cause 2: Certificate Not Trusted by the Device
Although quite rare, this could be a possible reason why you’re facing the “You Have Not Chosen to Trust DigiCert Global CA G2” error. In this case, you’ll need to install the correct SSL certificate on your client device. This could also happen if the root/intermediate certificate is missing.
Now that you understand what causes this error and how to fix it, there’s no way it’s going to bug you in the future. Isn’t that a great feeling?
Get DigiCert SSL Certificates and Save Up to 25%
Buy DigiCert SSL Certificates for as low as prices. It comes with the highest validation, DigiCert secure trust seal, post quantum encryption, and extra security features.